Monthly Archives: May 2014
The Phoenix Sigma Chi Alumni Chapter
Charity Golf Tournament
The Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
Saturday, September 27th 2014
8:00 AM Scramble / Shotgun
Awards Banquet Afterward
Or download a copy of the Registration Flyer
Legacy Golf Resort
6808 S. 32nd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85042
Epsilon Upsilon Chapter / ASU
- The Epsilon Upsilon Chapter of the Sigma Chi Fraternity has been one most distinguished leadership organizations at ASU since our founding in 1960. Sigma Chi just celebrated 50 active years in the ASU Greek System.
- Our chapter is devoted to developing leaders that impact our chapter, campus & community. The chapter has several brothers that are in the Barrett Honors College & the W.P. Carey School of Business. We con-tinue to grow stronger with each semester and ask each brother to uphold the high standards that Sigma Chi has established.
- Through commitment to scholarship, phi-lanthropy, and an unshakeable brother-hood, the men of Sigma Chi continue to build a lasting legacy, in college and beyond.
- We are extremely proud of our partner-ship with the Phoenix Sigma Chi Alumni Chapter and most anxious to support our charity of choice: The Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
- Four person scramble
- Prizes for top 3 teams
- Hole-in-One (4)
- Closest-to-the-Pin (4)
- Cash Bucket Putting Contest
- Longest Drive
- Team Yellow Ball Contest
- Golf Poker
- Awards luncheon
- Gift (goody) bag
- Mulligans (3 for $20; max 12 / team)
- Krank Golf long drive demo
- Fabulous silent auction
- Golf art & sports memorabilia
- Team photos by Tee-Links Photos
- Golfsmith Cash Cards
- Children’s Hero Sponsor $ 4,000
3 foursomes, hole sponsor sign, listing in event program
- Sigma Blue Sponsor $ 2,500
2 foursomes, hole sponsor sign, listing in event program
- Old Gold Sponsor $ 1,500
1 foursomes, hole sponsor sign, listing in event program
- Hole-in-One Sponsor $ 1,000
4 hole sponsor signs (par 3s), listing in event program
- Putting (Cash Bucket) Sponsor $ 750
$1 coins handed out to all participants, hole sponsor sign, listing in event program
- Hole Sponsor $ 200
Hole sponsor sign, listing in event program
More sponsorship opportunities are available.
For additional information or questions, please contact Doug Patterson at:
The Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals (CMNH), founded in1983, is one of the worlds leading children’s charities. Founded on two simple goals, which are:
1. Help as many children as possible by raising funds for children’s hospitals.
2. Keep funds in the community in which they were raised to help local children.
By 2013, CMNH has raised over $4 billion for this worthy cause.
There are more than 170 Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals worldwide. Each year these hospitals treat 17 million children for every disease and injury imaginable.
Your participation in this golf tournament helps fund local children in need of such medical services at Phoenix Children’s Hospital
Since 1992, Sigma Chi chapters have raised over $5 million for area CMN Hospitals.